Yan Zhao (赵岩)
I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, The Ohio State University. I am working with Prof. DeLiang Wang at Perception and Neurodynamics Laboratory (PNL).
My research interest focuses on speech enhancement and machine learning. (Google Scholar).
- 578 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH, 43210
- Email: [lastname] [dot] 836 [at] osu [dot] edu
- Looking for a summer internship in 2019.
- May 2018 - Aug. 2018: Research Intern at Machine Intelligence Technology, DAMO Academy, Alibaba Group (Seattle, WA)
- May 2017 - Aug. 2017: Research Intern at Signal Processing Research Department, Starkey Hearing Technologies (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Zhao Y., Wang Z.-Q., and Wang D.L. (2019):
Two-stage deep learning for noisy-reverberant speech enhancement.
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, vol. 27, pp. 53-62.
- Zhao Y., Wang D.L., Johnson E.M., and Healy E.W. (2018):
A deep learning based segregation algorithm to increase speech intelligibility for
hearing-impaired listeners in reverberant-noisy conditions. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 144, pp. 1627-1637.
- Zhao Y., Wang D.L., Xu B., and Zhang T. (2018):
Late reverberation suppression using recurrent neural networks with long short-term memory. Proceedings of ICASSP-18, pp. 5434-5438.
- Zhao Y., Xu B., Giri R., and Zhang T. (2018):
Perceptually guided speech enhancement using deep neural networks. Proceedings of ICASSP-18, pp. 5074-5078.
- Zhao Y., Wang Z.-Q., and Wang D.L. (2017):
A two-stage algorithm for noisy and reverberant speech enhancement. Proceedings of ICASSP-17, pp. 5580-5584.
- Zhao Y., Wang D.L., Merks I., and Zhang T. (2016):
DNN-based enhancement of noisy and reverberant speech.
Proceedings of ICASSP-16, pp. 6525-6529.
- Wang Z.-Q., Zhao Y., and Wang D.L. (2016):
Phoneme-specific speech separation.
Proceedings of ICASSP-16, pp. 146-150.